Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Gonna Brag For A Moment...

I'm not sure how I did it. Jeremy got home for dinner and asked what I had done today. I started telling him and I was kind of amazed at myself. I can be pretty hard on myself and look at all the things that I didn't get done or I am not doing right, but today I am going to brag.

After getting up, nursing, and feeding breakfast, I took my car to Andrews Cadillac to get fixed after the 18 wheeler tire flew up in the air and basically took out my hood.

We went home and played Play-Doh.

I cleaned out my cl0set.

We went outside to play.

I folded 3 loads of laundry and put them away.

I made lunch.

I cleaned out another closet.

I cleaned mine and Jeremy's bathroom.

We all piled in the car and made a huge drop-off at Goodwill.

We got Jeremy's oil changed and transmission fluid flushed.

We read books.

I made chili and cornbread for dinner.

I bathed the boys.

I got out the highchair and cleaned it up.

I am pretty proud of myself especially because all of this was done without A) Kingston or Solomon taking a nap, B) turning the TV on to entertain the boys and C) neglecting my children. No doubt tomorrow I will crash. Jeremy called me a superwoman. :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You go, Shrebega! Can I have some of whatever it is that you are taking?

Abigail and Ansley said...

Ok. You are a month ahead of me...so in one month...I will have that kind of energy again! I think I can, I think I can! Ha! way to go!!!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.