Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cousins In Florida

Jeremy was traveling for work last week and no one was in the Destin rental, so I called my sister-in-law, Amanda, and our friend Miriam, and we all headed down to get some sunshine for a couple of days. The following are pictures of the boys (there are 5 between Amanda and me) and sweet Caroline, the newest addition to the Pharr family. In case you're wondering, Josiah only had exactly 1 week to be the youngest! My sweet boys, Solomon and Kingston

The 4 Pharr boys: Caleb, Solomon, Caden, and Kingston

Josiah and Caroline nap on a recliner on the beach


playing on the beach





Solomon was a little clingy on the trip and he mostly just stood by my chair. We were laughing and talking one day and I had to snap a couple of pictures of his sweet smile. Josiah naps in the background.



Solomon
The following pictures are of the same boys October of 2008, exactly a year ago. Time flies so fast!
Solomon and Caden


Kingston and Caleb
Solomon, Kingston, Caden, and Caleb





2 comments:

vergne said...

Rebekah,
I saw your comment last week but I'm just now responding. Sorry about that! Congratulations on Josiah's birth! It will be nice to keep up some this way. Your boys are precious.

Paula

Marie said...

I am so glad you blog so that I can keep up with your budding astronaut/rocket scientist/genius children. These pictures are great :D

I gave you a blog award! Because you're awesome :D

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.