Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Innocence Is Refreshing

The other night on VH1 they had the "Top 100 Songs of the 90's". Since I am musically stuck in the 90's (so says Jeremy), I had to watch. Somewhere in the countdown was the Right Said Fred song, "I'm Too Sexy". Kingston was standing right in front of the tv and I heard him repeat the words. I immediately turned off the tv:

Me: "I'm sorry, Kingston. I shouldn't have had that on. Don't say that, ok? That isn't a nice thing to say."

Kingston: "What isn't nice?"

Me: "What you just said"

Kingston: "But I can say numbers. Thats nice."

Me: "What?"

Kingston: "Two sixty. I'm two sixty."

I just smiled. I love the innocence of children.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love that! He is so awesome.

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.