Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kingston Knows Who Is Really In Charge


I was at Target with Kingston and we were looking at toys. I stressed to him that we could look but we were not buying anything. He found something that he wanted:


Kingston: "But when can I get that?"

Me: "Well, you can tell Santa that you want it and maybe he will get it for you for Christmas."

Kingston: "Nah. I'll just tell Jesus. I'll pray about it."


1 comment:

Abigail and Ansley said...

I am glad he wants to pray now! ;) Too cute!...and what a great picture!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.