Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Josiah Phillip Has Joined Our Family!!


Jeremy and I are so excited to introduce Josiah Phillip Pharr! He was born September 15 at 12:23 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. and 14 oz, and was 19 1/2 in. long. Everything went very well with the birth and he is such a sweet baby! I love having 3 boys! We were so blessed to have so much support around us, so many friends and family members visited and helped celebrate the birth. Even though Josiah is our 3rd child, I am still amazed at what a miracle birth is and how we are able to love each child as much as the last. We are so blessed! Although we had so many people visit, I had to only include pictures of grandparents because there were too many, and I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out! Thank you to all of you who visited!
Here I am getting ready to go to the hospital showing off my big ol' belly!!


Laying on the operating table holding Josiah for the first time, and loving the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore


Our first family photo



Me and my 3 sons



Pappy and Maymie Pharr holding their 9th grandchild



I look sleepy.



Jeremy loving Josiah.



Grandmama Beasley holding her 5th grandchild!


Grandaddy Beasley holding Kingston and Josiah


Kingston and I loving on Josiah


I had to include a picture of Josiah's nursery. I love it!

2 comments:

Tedder Kids said...

We are so happy for you guys! He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him and hold him! Carson has already gotten so big, it doesn't seem like he was ever that small!

Marie said...

Your family is beautiful! God is so good and you guys are soooo blessed! Yay :D

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.