Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful


It is Thanksgiving and I have too much to be thankful for. Let me make 2 top 5 lists, 1 for very serious subjects and the other for inanimate objects:


1. Grace


2. A husband who is intelligent, faithful, loving, patient, kind, thoughtful, and a wonderful Dad


3. Healthy, beautiful, happy boys


4. Supportive family, on both sides, that I am confident will love all 5 of us for all of our lives no matter what


5. Friendships: I have very old friendships and a few recent ones, but I am very selective with who I spend my time with. Therefore, I cherish every one of my friendships and I think that I have the best group of friends that can be found.



1. Blueberry lattes from Dunkin' Donuts


2. Toothpaste


3. Dark chocolate


4. Fleece pullovers


5. My ipod


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Marie said...

You and Jeremy are absolutely adorable and it makes sense why you're kids are adorable, too :D

And blueberry lattes sound awesome.

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.