Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Monday, February 23, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Kathy to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder on my computer. This is a picture of my niece, Adleigh, and Kingston making cookies at my sister's house in Louisville, Kentucky. The folder said this picture was taken on September 19, 2007. That means Kingston was 2 years and 2 months old and Solomon was less than 2 months old. It must've been his first trip to Louisville! Adleigh was 4 1/2 in this picture. Kingston is wearing Autumn's (my other niece) apron and bakers hat! Isn't it cute! Thanks, Kathy, for making me look up an old picture.
Ok, so I guess I will tag Tara, Amanda, Laura Alsup, and Laura Beth.
Here are the directions:
Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
Tag 4 people to do the same thing

2 comments:

Laura Alsup said...

i love this picture! kingston looks so cute in that hat! thanks for tagging me...i have always wanted to be "tagged" and never have had the chance! hope to see you soon.

Kathy said...

OH MY, KINGSTON LOOKS JUST LIKE SOLOMON IN THIS PICTURE! I do hope all your pictures are date-stamped so when you are older you will know who is who! :)

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.