Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beasley Christmas 2008

We gathered at my parents house to celebrate Christmas with my parents, siblings, nieces, grandmother, cousins, their children, aunts and uncles. We had so much fun opening presents and eating great food. I regret not getting more pictures. I'm missing some important people, but maybe I'll do better next year!!


My sister-in-law, Lacy and niece, Adleigh


Jeremy helping Solomon try on his new "squeaky" shoes





Solomon trying on his new gloves and hat


My brother, Ben, really laughing about something


My niece, Autumn, Kingston, and Adleigh


Solomon and Autumn


Sweet Adleigh

Kingston reading (of course) a solar system book. My sister, Rachel, gave it to him and he loves it. He does get a little upset when people don't include Pluto as a planet.


Kingston and Lacy


My brother-in-law, Jeremy and Solomon


Adleigh, Kingston, Autumn, Solomon, and my cousin's son, Nash


Autumn and Nash...they were born about 3 weeks apart, so they love being together

No comments:

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.