Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Music and Molasses

For those of you who aren't aware, every October there is a Music & Molasses Festival at the Ellington Agricultural Center. There are lots of animals to see, pony rides for the kids, farm activities for the kids, lots of food, and bluegrass music. We met our friends Kirk and Julianne there. A fun time was had by all. I strongly recommend going next year for those of you who have never been.
Kingston paints the barn.


The horse was turning this thing that squeezes sorghum juice out of sorghum cane. They then boil the juice to make sorghum. 4 gallons juice = 1 gallon sorghum


Kingston and the goat check each other out.


I don't know if you can tell or not, but this guy was using actual shears to shear the sheep, no electric razor here!





This is a Bluegrass trio. I love the little girl dancing in front. She kept trying to get Kingston to dance with her. He looks like he is running away.


Solomon liked the Bluegrass music.


I kept telling Kingston to look at me and say cheese, but he kept saying cheese while he was looking at the wheel. I kept nagging him to look at me and this is what I got...he is already smarting off!!


Kirk milked a goat. I love the way the goat is looking at me unappreciatively.

Kirk and Julianne


I wanted Solomon to see the horse, but he appears to be sound asleep!



4 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

Great pictures! You probably don't remember me; I was Elizabeth Proctor in high school. I think I was a year behind you. Anyway, I was blog surfing and found yours. Your kids are beautiful! Feel free to visit my blog. www.elizabethshirley.blogspot.com.

Dee-Dee said...

Hey Rebekah - Dee-Dee from high school. Your boys are sooo cute, and you look great! I found your blog through Darci's, I think... How is Ben?

Jennifer said...

Hey Rebekah! I (Eric's sister, Jennifer)just found your blog. Solomon is precious!!! I think our boys are pretty close in age. I hope to see you guys if we ever get to Nashville.

Abigail and Ansley said...

We miss you and your sweet boys!!!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.