Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Camera Fun

Recently Jeremy bought me a new camera. We lost our other one at Disneyworld. That is the 2nd camera we have lost at Disneyworld. Anyway, we bought a really nice camera this time and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have absolutely no talent when it comes to taking pictures, but this camera is phenomenal! Here are some of the first pictures I have taken. My boys
Josiah and Caroline, 2 of the sweetest babies ever

My happy baby


Isn't she beautiful?



Sweet Solomon





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your boys are incredibly cute!!! I love their sweet chubby faces! I just want to pinch them!

Kathy said...

I love it! What kind did you get?

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.