Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

Monday night I gave the boys a bath together. Jeremy was working late, so when they finished, I started putting clothes in the dirty basket, hanging up towels, etc. I heard Kingston saying "Come on" and I peeked into the bathroom and I saw him helping Solomon onto the step stool to look out the window. Then he put his arm around Solomon and pointed and said, "That is the moon!". I snapped this picture before they moved or fell off. It just might be my favorite picture ever.

4 comments:

Caleb and Caden said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is too precious. How sweet are those little boys! I love my nephews! :)Little moments like that are priceless!

Kathy said...

Very cute! I hope there are many more sweet pictures like this to follow. Knowing Kingston, you'll have no trouble getting shots of him staring up at the sky at night! :)

Abigail and Ansley said...

How precious! THose are the most special moments!

vergne said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I hadn't checked your blog in a long time.

Paula (Waggoner) Vergne

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.