Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I got my paper and I was free!

Yay!! I graduated Saturday with my Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy! Jeremy, me and the boys
This is my dear Aunt Twyla. She supports me and inspires me.

Dad with Solomon, me and Kingston

Mom, me, Kingston, Solomon, and Dad. My parents have been so supportive. My mom babysat for me every Monday for 3 years so I could go to class!







4 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful!

Kathy said...

Yay! Congratulations! Now you can read up on revival and stand up for the lookout. (I just had to let you know I got the reference in the title.)

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I am so impressed that you could fit tht into a crazy life with little ones!

Tedder Kids said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.