Kingston Thomas

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Solomon Stanley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Josiah Phillip

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Girl Pharr

pregnancy due date

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pictures

On Thursday, Tara, Amanda and I took the kids to have a group portrait made for Maymie's birthday. They people at Portrait Innovations were so nice and helpful, and I thought we got some great pictures! Kingston and Solomon's pictueres turned out great also.






4 comments:

Abigail and Ansley said...

I love the pictures...all of them are so beautiful! Maymie will love her special gift! I am so glad that you have a blog now! We miss you!
Love you lots!

Erin Christine said...

hey beka!
glad to have the blog. i can't wait to meet Solomon in person. Kingston looks good with all the chicas! watch-out! :).take care.

Laura Alsup said...

Hey! Those pictures are so cute! Hunt and I want to come over soon and see y'all. I hope you can get onto my blog sometime...I don't know what the deal is.

josh and darci said...

Such cute pictures.... I'm glad to see that you've joined the world of blogging! Those pictures are great! I'm looking forward to meeting Baby Solomon sometime soon!!!

Jeremy and Beka

Jeremy and Beka

About Me

Jeremy and Rebekah were married in July 2004 and have 3 beautiful sons, Kingston, Solomon, and Josiah. Jeremy is an attorney and Rebekah is a part-time Marriage and Family Therapist and a full-time mommy.